This is ridiculously annoying, especially when its a yucky day outside and I would love to hang out with my beloved friends.
I understand the complexity for the technology to some degree, so in essence I blame no-one..it is
"just one of those things"
But I still feel like SCREAMING! arrrrrrggggggghhhh.
I guess it does however afford me the time to actually write something on this blog!
I just pray all is in working order in time for my DJ set at Blacklist tomorrow.
On a brighter note, I am edging ever closer to doing a live performance in-world now.
Still figuring out the logistics... but having spoken to my dear friend Shye about it, it looks very likely.
It is strange, I am an old hand at doing gigs in the real world, but I am quite nervous about performing in the metaverse.
It just goes to show that the life one leads here has real emotional weight..I never really doubted that having had my fair share of heartbreaks here.
Anyway, I am off to attempt yet another log-in !
thanks for reading my nonsense ^.^

No comments:
Post a Comment