Thursday, May 22, 2008

the problem with being in the southern hemisphere

In this "World I inhabit", the majority of my friends and loved ones live in America or Europe.
This is a pretty common dilemma for Australians... when the damn grid goes down and you have set the alarm clock to 5AM so you can have a nice, fun time with your buddies before trudging off to the tiresome place of employment.
Oh well, technical mishaps do however serve a purpose...gives me time to do a entry in this blog.
This week I had a great time visiting the Rezzable Garden  of NPIRL Delights ..the wonderful Kanomi took me over there and  we TP'd our good friend Joni along as well.
Amazing art there....
here is the link  if you'd like to check it out..HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
some damn fine art here, hours of exploration to be had at this place!
This Saturday 24 May at the Blacklist..Futafest is on yet again..this months event will be Demon themed ..had a good deal of fun shopping for my demon look..I decided to go the tentacled route.A type of hybrid appearance that fits somewhere between the movie Ring O
and a typical tentacled Futanari.I am Dj'ing there for a couple of hours..but seeing as I am the last on the bill, depending on how many are there I may play longer.
I think last time I ended up playing for well over 4 hours. Its a great festival and well worth a visit if you wanna meet some awesome people.
Sadly my darling Amara won't be playing this time as she is busy in the outside world this weekend..she is my FAVOURITE Dj.. she always plays a terrific set.I just hope she can get along for a little bit...she makes a very very cute demon!
YAY...well I just checked the blog and the grid status says....OPEN!
so I best log in for a quick visit.

No comments: