Cataclysm a.k.a The Blacklist has its opening night party this Saturday 9 May after a complete and masterful rebuild.
I have been away from SL a lot of late, it is always a bit strange coming back ... but from a philosophical point of view it is wonderful.
Change is inevitable and there are always plenty in the metaverse.
My own Second Life has had a few changes.. but the things that remain are wonderfully, firm and real friendships, of which I am indeed fortunate to have quite a few!
I am really looking forward to the opening of the new Blacklist... I get to perform there, I also get to get up at 5am to do it hahahhah
the thing is, it is SO worth the effort.. I really relish the chance to entertain my pals and others who may not have heard my thang.
gee .. it has been a while since I blogged....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment